ron.du VIP
Total posts: 113
03 Apr 2014 19:43

I have tried cobalt after a long time. In types there are parameter for category submission template and caegory limit as well. for auto complete and default category selection template works fine for category limit. But for smart template it shows all category in submission form. It seems smart template is much nice to add category rather than default and autocomplete . So i want it to work

Last Modified: 04 Apr 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Apr 2014 06:57

Fixed in upcoming version. I'll make silent update today.

ron.du VIP
04 Apr 2014 07:59

Sergey Fixed in upcoming version. I'll make silent update today.

Hi. Thank you. ( i appologize if i am wrong ) as i remember this category limit issue for smart template was even 6 months ago and no body reported it And thanks for the new parent/child parameter . I can remember i asked this feature long time ago

ron.du VIP
04 Apr 2014 10:48

Hi sergey thak you for very very quick fix :) when the new version will be downloadable ? next week or before? once again Its great quick fix

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
04 Apr 2014 13:12

ron.du this category limit issue for smart template was even 6 months ago and no body reported it

Never used the smart template with limits. Thanks for finding and reporting the issue ;-)

ron.du when the new version will be downloadable ?

Cobalt 8.5.13 and media pack update is available.

ron.du VIP
04 Apr 2014 13:41

Thank you SERGEY and PEPPERSTREET . Its too quick and i am happy :)

yes that issue was there long before when i first purchased Cobalt. But i never used cobalt in any website. but now i am planing to use cobalt and purchased again and my aim was to use smart category template. now i am happy. Thankyou guys again

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Apr 2014 15:13

I updated template pack. Now it should be installed separately. Template is there.

ron.du VIP
04 Apr 2014 15:29

Sergey I updated template pack. Now it should be installed separately. Template is there

i have not understand. I have installed new pack ( Cobalt package - Everything 8.513 and latest media pack ). Now smart selection dont every category but shows those categories which should not be visible . I mean it reverse . for example for a record type I want to show only category A . and other category will be invisible ( cat B , Cat C ....) . In autocomplete and default its ok and only cat A is selectable ( visible ) . But in smart temp ( c8 8.513) result is reverse and "CAT B" , "CAT C"are visible and "cat A" invisible

ron.du VIP
04 Apr 2014 15:34

Hi. Its fixed :) . I have now installed template package too . and working fine now Thankyou sergey :)

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
04 Apr 2014 21:33

ron.du installed template package too . and working fine now

Sorry, I always forget about the extra download and installation of "Advanced Template Pack". Otherwise my previous post would have been more fun and success for you ;)