golfads VIP
Total posts: 216
10 Feb 2014 10:15

Hi,

I am having a small issue, I think this is related to css issue but cannot sort it out, this is a screenshot of the controls view (follow, bookmark, settings etc.).

Now, when I point my cursor on any of these buttons in the controls, except the settings icon, and remove my cursor, the button icon just disappear, see in this screenshot:

When I remove my cursor, the button should just remain here but it disappears and I need to refresh the page to see it back. This is the case for all record list layout, records module and full article layout, all layout are having this issue.

You may see it live here

Last Modified: 08 Sep 2015

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
10 Feb 2014 12:57

What template/framework are you using?

There were similar issues with JA T3 and ToolTips and Mootools. In T3 it is solved since v2.+

EDIT: Updated link to "new" Cobalt powered forum topic.

golfads VIP
Total posts: 216
10 Feb 2014 13:24

It is not T3 framework but a template from Icetheme, the IT Community 2 template.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
11 Feb 2014 07:43

It is template issue. You have to report to them.

pepperstreet VIP
11 Feb 2014 10:59

IceTheme loads his own bootstrap CSS and JS. Not the J! core files. Overall, the same circumstances like in T3. Additionally, T3 seems to remove ALL other bootstrap files. Joomlart solved the issue, but I don't know exactly what they have done. I guess, they fixed it by a custom scripts.JS file, which corrects the tooltip classes etc.

IceTheme:

It is exactly the same issue/conflict. The only "half-baked" workaround is to disable Mootools/More like I mentioned in the other topic.

Please, ask the IceTheme developer, if he can ask T3 developers on GitHub... and re-create and use their solution.

pepperstreet VIP
08 Sep 2015 22:23

pepperstreet T3 seems to remove ALL other bootstrap files. Joomlart solved the issue, but I don't know exactly what they have done. I guess, they fixed it by a custom scripts.JS file, which corrects the tooltip classes etc.

Related topic link & comment excerpt:

Elements with tooltips disappear at mouse hover ended

Workaround & Solution from T3 framework!

A Bootstrap v3 + Mootools fix can be found in Joomlart T3 framework or the BSv3 template base folders. You should have a look into the script.js file. It is located in 2 places, choose one of it:

• YourJoomla -> plugins -> system -> t3 -> base -> js
  • YourJoomla -> plugins -> system -> t3 -> base-bs3 -> js

The script.js file includes several fixes. So, you might use the entire file...
Or just use the relevant parts of it, which include the related Mootools and Tooltip fixes.
Easy to identify by the comments. If you copy parts only, make sure to keep the jquery/javasript syntax intact.

It seems to work. Enjoy! :)