Hyzer
Total posts: 2
18 Dec 2020 15:41

Hi, I'm having trouble with showing counter and upcoming matches in chronological order (which are organized by Cobalt 8 in my theme, I have not designed it myself "Sport.ak"). I have managed to get the matches in the right order on my "upcoming matches" page. But on the main page (which are shown in the picture) I can't manage to get any of them right.

counter

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to proceed?

kind regards, Lars

Last Modified: 17 Apr 2021

Hyzer
Total posts: 2
18 Dec 2020 15:43

I'm providing the picture through link, as the uploader didn't seem to work

https://carlstadkings.com/counter.jpg

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 632
22 Dec 2020 06:53

What have you selected as sorting option? can you show. How I guess it is Records module, if so I do not see in module option to sort by ending date so I think it can't be done if Sergey will not add it.

05 Feb 2021 12:02

This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing.. Visit Website

05 Feb 2021 12:21

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. Visit Website

05 Feb 2021 12:22

If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries Visit Website

05 Feb 2021 12:24

I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!. Visit Website

05 Feb 2021 12:26

this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends.. Visit Website

05 Feb 2021 12:28

Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? Visit Website

05 Feb 2021 12:29

I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. Visit Website

05 Feb 2021 12:31

Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you! Visit Website

05 Feb 2021 12:33

Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions. Visit Website

05 Feb 2021 12:34

I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. Visit Website

05 Feb 2021 12:36

Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services where integrated services are provided by professionals to its clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. Visit Website

05 Feb 2021 12:38

You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! Visit Website

05 Feb 2021 12:40

I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it. Visit Website

05 Feb 2021 12:42

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! Visit Website

05 Feb 2021 12:43

Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Visit Website

05 Feb 2021 12:51

I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. Visit Website

05 Feb 2021 12:53

I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. Visit Website

05 Feb 2021 12:55

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Visit Website

Replay Topic
Uploading
Click here to upload and insert file from you hard drive: (png, gif, jpg, jpeg, zip, txt, rar)