pace
Total posts: 6
26 Dec 2019 03:16

Hi guys

I am using the PayFast payment gateway and I have run into a huge problem. PayFast requires that you have a passphrase in your signature in order to enable subscriptions (repeat payments) but the Emerald plugin has no passphrase setting in it. The result is that you cannot pay for Emerald subscriptions using PayFast you can only make once off payments. If you create a passphrase with PayFast you will get an error when you try and pay with the Emerald plugin "Generated signature does not match submitted signature." Please can you release an update with the passphrase setting as well.

Last Modified: 26 Aug 2022

pace
10 Jan 2020 10:07

Has there been any progress on this issue? This plugin basically doesn't work as is.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
29 Jan 2020 07:32

Please provide a link to PayFast developer documentation where this procedure is described.

pace
21 Apr 2020 09:42

Hi Sergey we decided to use another component but basically here is the link. https://developers.payfast.co.za/documentation/#passphrase

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
20 May 2020 10:34

I see now. It turns out that FastPay Emerald gateway do not have recurring payment feature implemented at all.

killersmile
Total posts: 121
26 Aug 2022 12:42

Interesting site i love it keep posting more! custom shed builders near me