baijianpeng VIP
Total posts: 239
27 Dec 2015 12:40

Sometimes due to special reasons, website/server may be offline for a long time, such as several days, or evenn for a month. Then, I think, it is necessary to compensate subscribed members by add extra days/weeks to their subscriptions.

Since such a compensation is always given to all subscribed members of one or more plans, I hope this feature will be triggered by a button on the Control Panel of Emerald.

In order to make this compensation more friendly, I think we can send a notification email about this gift to related members (of course the email content can be edited to add some custom text).

In order to make it clearly recorded, I hope the compensation will be displayed on the subscription history page with clear mark (for example: on Dec. 27 2015, Admin compensated members of this plan for xxxx reaons, days prolonged : 20 days).

Thank you.

Last Modified: 07 Jan 2016

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
28 Dec 2015 06:03

This is an interesting concept.

What do you think if compensation is given in form of other specialy created plan for this purpose. Something like on expire of this subscription, you is given another one. We can add comment to that subscription.

baijianpeng VIP
Total posts: 239
06 Jan 2016 01:33

I think directly give them some days is better than another gift plan.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
07 Jan 2016 06:25

Then you can only do that through SQL query in PHPMyAdmin.