baijianpeng VIP
Total posts: 239
17 Jun 2015 15:32

hi, Sergey,

You have helped me solved the "no form loaded when selecting an Action" problem. Now I have a new problem: when adding a new subscription manually, after click on the "Select" button beside the User filed, there is no user selection panel pop-up, which was supposed to show in a lightbox modal dialog.

After click on that button, I can see the page background dimmed, but no window/dialog pop-up.

Could you please help me to dig out the cause of this issue (maybe a JS conflict but I don't know anything about programming so I can not find it).

Thank you.

Last Modified: 28 Jun 2015

baijianpeng VIP
17 Jun 2015 15:51

Ok, I noticed that this issue might was caused by conflicts with BT Login module, which was developed by Bowthemes.

You can download the latest version of BT Login module at:

http://bowthemes.com/joomla-extensions/bt-login-module.html

I have to use this module as the Login form for all frontend users.

But now I know that if this module was published, then Emerald will not pop-up that user selection panel when adding a new subscription manually. If I unpublish BT Login module, then that user selection panel will pop-up smoothly.

The worst is, even if I choose "No" for the option "load jQuery" in settings of BT Login module, the user selection panel of Emerald still can not show up.

Could you please find the reason why BT Login will conflict with Emerald? Which software should be modified to avoid such a conflict?

Thank you.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
18 Jun 2015 09:13

I have to register to download. Too much hasle. Just attach this module here.

baijianpeng VIP
18 Jun 2015 14:41

mod_bt_login_v2.6.3-j3-Chinese

OK, the module attached. Please test with it.

Thank you.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
19 Jun 2015 06:05

In file modules/mod_bt_login/helper.php lines 184 and 192 they include modules/mod_bt_login/tmpl/js/jquery.simplemodal.js which override standard Bootstrap modal behavior.

There is nothing I can do about that. It is a conflict of jquery.simplemodal.js and Bootstrap Modal. Only custom hacks or ask module developer to fix it.

baijianpeng VIP
28 Jun 2015 11:30

Ok, I will post on their forum to report this issue.

Thank you.