baijianpeng VIP
Total posts: 239
14 May 2014 22:33

Suppose that I will create several membership plans. One of them is a "bonus" package, which will be 50% off if the buyer is already a member of certain user group, or has already been a member of certain access level (maybe through buying the basic plan).

Can Emerald do this? Allow to set discount rate for specific user group?

Any other user who does not belong to that user group/access level will not have that discount.

I mean, all these will be executed automatically, for example , the full price is 100, then other users see 100 and pay 100, but a member in the specified user group will see [strike]100[/strike] 50 , and only need to pay 50.

Hope Emerald can do this , I think this is a great way to encourage members to buy a new plan.

Thank you.

Last Modified: 15 May 2014

baijianpeng VIP
Total posts: 239
14 May 2014 22:35

It seems that this forum does not support STRIKE bbcode? then how can I input a word with strike through decoration?

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
15 May 2014 00:47

baijianpeng or has already been a member of certain access level (maybe through buying the basic plan).

Cross Plans is a feature that might fit into your workflow. Hence the options for "price affect" and "require".
i.e. Basic plan "A" is required to purchase the Bonus plan "B". Plan "B" price can be affected, if the user has alreeady subscribed to Plan "A".

Here is a screenshot of the complete "Cross Plans" tab and parameters - Emerald 9.223

Bildschirmfoto 2014-05-15 um 02.34.51

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
15 May 2014 01:00

How do your users register and become a member of a certain usergroup?

If they already have a certain group before using Emerald... you could also restrict the display of certain Emerald plans, Emerald groups or their MenuItems.

Additionally, there are ACL parameters inside each plan for "who can view" and "who can pay". This gives no real relation or price dependencies between plans, but you can display and hide the plan or pay-button for a J! ACL. Maybe interesting if your users are assigned to usergroups by other extensions.

Bildschirmfoto 2014-05-15 um 02.50.22

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
15 May 2014 04:54

I only need to add that there is Joomla groups action that allow to move users to certain Joomla group on success purchase.

2014-05-15_10-50-12