webnicole VIP
Total posts: 6
19 Apr 2018 13:00

Hi,

I´m using Emerald for subscriptions and Easy Profile to have access to the user information in the frontend. Easy Profile has a plugin to include a tab in the user profile page to show the Emerald subscription history. But this tab only shows up and displays the information of the currently logged in user. But on my website the managers have access to all user information in the frontend (this works perfectly with Easy Profile) and I would like for them to also see the Emerald tab with the subscriptions history of the user they filtered.

I commented out one line in the tab_emerald.php and achieved that everybody can see the tab in all profiles. But I realized that it alway shows the information of the logged in user even if you go to another users profile. The content of the Easy Profile part changes, but not the one in the Emerald tab. I already contacted the Easy Profile-team but right now they don´t want to address this.

So, could you lease have a look at this and let me know if this can be done? I hope I made clear what I want to achieve.

Thank´s a lot.