justanotherguy
Total posts: 88
03 Mar 2015 16:41

Hi - I can not find the setting to adjust the day an item is featured. Its called "restrict make featured" I searched the forum and found a screen shot of the feature but I can not locate it. Can you please direct a very specif way to get to the setting? i.e. Your Section name>General Parameters>Templates etc..

Thank you in advance.

Last Modified: 04 Mar 2015

justanotherguy
04 Mar 2015 00:00

I think I have found it.

Cobalt8 >> Types >> Select Your Content Type:name >> Emerald 9 Tab >> Restrict Make Featured

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
04 Mar 2015 00:12

justanotherguy Cobalt8 >> Types >> Select Your Content Type:name >> Emerald 9 Tab >> Restrict Make Featured

This is for Emerald usage only.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
04 Mar 2015 00:14

justanotherguy the setting to adjust the day an item is featured. Its called "restrict make featured"

What do you want to achieve exactly?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Mar 2015 05:31

justanotherguy I think I have found it.

Cobalt8 >> Types >> Select Your Content Type:name >> Emerald 9 Tab >> Restrict Make Featured

Right it is there.

The days parameter wharcs for every one including admin. Admin may make articles featured without Emarald from article controll menu. If you what other users to make their own articles featured,there is no much sense to allow it free for everyone. Usualy it is paid feature on yourt site. Then you use Emerald to allow users to subscribe to make their articles featured.

justanotherguy
04 Mar 2015 14:30

Great. I only want the admin to be able to feature. I just needed to know where the setting was. I love Cobalt 8 for its many features. And I appreciate the community for helping me find where they are!