justanotherguy
Total posts: 88
03 Apr 2014 01:38

I created a development site to test in. After a clean Joomla install to 3.1.1 I updated to 3.2.3 then installed cobalt. Setup a few test examples and clicked tools. I get a redirect loop instead of the tools page.

Thoughts?

Last Modified: 04 Apr 2014

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
03 Apr 2014 05:25

Fixed.

How I see package was installed, but toolset plugin has not been installed, it's strange. I installed it and now in work.

justanotherguy
03 Apr 2014 21:46

Very weird as I even installed the package multiple times at least 2 as I hear Joomla sometimes leaves off some files on large installs. So it has been my common practice to install and then install again on anything that is big. Do you have alink to this toolset plugin as I have another site with same issue. And no matter how many times I install the cobalt package and media files the tools plugin is not there.

justanotherguy
03 Apr 2014 22:38

Now that this has happened on more than 1 install I believe there is a larger issue here that may need to be looked at.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Apr 2014 06:12

justanotherguy Do you have alink to this toolset plugin as I have another site with same issue

Unpack instalatiopn package. It is there.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Apr 2014 06:19

justanotherguy Now that this has happened on more than 1 install I believe there is a larger issue here that may need to be looked at.

Yep! You are right. I have discovered some issues with it. this plugin was not packed at all. It will be there with next pack.