clowride VIP
Total posts: 1,022
29 Jul 2012 06:07

hello

here you are some suggestions for cobalt field :

• email field : Allow several attachment
    • geo field : can filter city without need set to country because some website are in the only one country
    • video field : i'm working on french demo of cobalt and some users would like to use several free plugins for jwplayer, is ti possible ?

thank you

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
29 Jul 2012 06:14
  • video field : i'm working on french demo of cobalt and some users would like to use several free plugins for jwplayer, is ti possible ?

Video already uses JWPlayer on uploads.

• email field : Allow several attachment

• geo field : can filter city without need set to country because some website are in the only one country

Scheduled

clowride VIP
Total posts: 1,022
29 Jul 2012 06:16

"Video already uses JWPlayer on uploads. " yes i know i use it for my demo but can we use plugins with ?

Sergey
29 Jul 2012 06:22

What plugins?

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
29 Jul 2012 06:33

Plugin, modules and skins ...

http://www.longtailvideo.com/addons/

Sergey
29 Jul 2012 07:58

Oh! i see.

It is possible to use skins. I'll learn how plugins are connected and see what we can do to integrate it.

Sergey
29 Jul 2012 08:03

I have read and now I know that there is no mechanism to automatically load plugins.

But it is extremely easy to do in template. YOu can sen any plugin there and it will be automatically loaded from CDN

Here is the example instruction how to use facebook plugin. Just add those javascript likes in the template.