clowride VIP
Total posts: 1,022
25 Jun 2018 11:28

hello as you know google is becoming a paying solution how i can use google map now ? or can you change with open street map ? Thank you in advance

Last Modified: 12 Dec 2023

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
25 Jun 2018 20:52

Yes thats really sad, but as I know you can use for free about 200$ bandwitch if I udnerstanded correctly what was written on google page. It depends on your sites traffic will it be enough or not, also If I remember correctly using just statick map is free, fees aply if you use directions, and some other features. This is little complicated situation and needs more deep look at that but unfortunately I did not have time for this now, but will need to check it.

Anonymoussly
Total posts: 6
02 Nov 2023 14:08

For the protection of your kitchen hood Wipe down the exterior surfaces frequently and wash or replace the filters as recommended by the manufacturer. The filters in your custom copper kitchen hoods play a critical role in capturing grease and particles. Over time, they can become clogged and less effective.

Anonymoussly
02 Nov 2023 14:09

Long, full lashes have a transformative effect, making you feel more confident and beautiful, even when your makeup-free. Such l curl cluster lashes services can accentuate your eyes and enhance your facial features, making them appear more striking and alluring.

Anonymoussly
14 Nov 2023 15:25

Reduced labor and construction time lead to significant cost savings, making prefabricated construction an economically viable option. The Digout Services controlled Digout Services manufacturing environment minimizes the risk of weather-related delays and unforeseen on-site challenges.

Anonymoussly
14 Nov 2023 15:25

Body odor is a natural part of being human, often influenced by factors like diet, hygiene, and genetics. However, certain can lupus make you nauseous health conditions can elevate body odor to a noticeable and sometimes unpleasant level.

lyvalig
Total posts: 21
12 Dec 2023 23:42

With the majority of internet users accessing content via mobile devices mobile optimization digital marketing service in texas is a non-negotiable aspect of SEO. Professional agencies prioritize responsive design.