pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
17 Apr 2014 17:30

Label and Icons

The Emerald GROUP has already an icon/image selectbox. Please, can we get a Plan image parameter as well? Most likely for a thumbnail/icon usage. Maybe Emerald would benefit from an optional, modern icon/webfont? Ideal would be a visual icon selector. Also upload of own icon sets would be a nice feature... if this is "overkill", please add at least useful CSS class names and/or custom class parameters.

Possible use cases:

• icon for plan label (specials, best value etc.)
  • icon for each user with active subscription (hence my other Cobalt topic about VIP icons)

Extra fields & further ideas

Maybe a good idea in general to have some common extra fields as plan parameters?! In addition to the big HTML description. Often plans have a typical collection of infos i.e. vertical table with options/properties, Tooltips/PopOver with detailed descriptions, plan label.

J! form fields come with a repeatable field. Maybe an easy way to create multiple plan properties!?

Last Modified: 01 Dec 2023

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
18 Apr 2014 19:43

Sergey Plan icons sounds good. But again hard to implemnet it universaly. What if someone attached image 250x250? Where to show it? In profile or forum left column is ok. I can make it little smaller like 48x48. But in the topic list? That will be a lot of IF just to indicate user status.

asbell
Total posts: 6
19 Dec 2020 12:06

agreed

poppy12
Total posts: 10
21 Jun 2023 09:52

I'm glad you took the time to talk about this because I love learning more about it. If you have the time and the knowledge, would you mind adding more information to your blog? I find it to be very helpful. To relax and have a good time, try playing retro bowl unblocked.

photweb
Total posts: 1
18 Oct 2023 05:25

The complete look of your internet site is remarkable, not to mention the content material! also visit my net web page -seo company

sophia78
Total posts: 5
01 Dec 2023 10:08

Wonderful blog. It was fun to read your posts. This book was really fun for me to read. I've saved it and can't wait to read more from it. Keep up your wonderful work! run 3

Replay Topic
Uploading
Click here to upload and insert file from you hard drive: (png, gif, jpg, jpeg, zip, txt, rar)