pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
18 Sep 2012 05:30

Strange error with Advanced Table template. There are 3 test records with maps. They show-up fine in all other templates. Just the Advanced Table template shows only 1 map (the last one).

EDIT:

This Advanced Table parameter seems to be the culprit...

If I select the map field to show under the title!

TypeError: 'null' is not an object (evaluating 'a[hb]')

in

main.js line 29

Would you mind to have a look, please?

Thanks in advance.

screenshot - show under the title:

screenshot - show in first column - works

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
18 Sep 2012 05:34

BTW, why there is a GoogleAPI Key field in the Gmap list template parameters? I thought API v3 does not work with Keys anymore.

(I might have asked this before, but I can't recall, sorry)

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
18 Sep 2012 09:05

BTW, why there is a GoogleAPI Key field in the Gmap list template parameters? I thought API v3 does not work with Keys anymore.

It used to work without key. But not any more. I mean it works but with very limited number of queries daily. So better to add it.

main.js line 29

I can see the error. But I ave no idea what couse it. It is in google main API script. Ans I am not very good at debugging javascript :)

But what I think that if it if ok n first column and not under title, may be issue is the width:100% style. Because parent TD has no width defenition it simply cannot detect width. Just to test try to set width="200" for TD tag where main data is shown.

Sergey
18 Sep 2012 20:08

Tested locally. Same error. Cannot find reason.

Sergey
19 Sep 2012 04:23

Maybe something is truncated or clipped from the code?!

Nop. Everything is there. I have checked. It is trimmed from web-kit developer tool but when you look source code it is there.