pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
13 Sep 2014 22:35

Hello Sergey (and yootheme users), did you manage to get any search results with yootheme's AJAX search feature? It seems not to work in the free Master2 theme and latest WARP7 release. Even no results for J! core content articles!?

Since your site uses the "Square" template... would you mind to give it a try and report your experiences?

Last Modified: 15 Sep 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
14 Sep 2014 01:01

pepperstreet would you mind to give it a try and report your experiences?

Unfortunately do not know what is this search, how to install it, how to use it, ... And unfortunately I do not have time to learn this to check. Also I would not like to update Wrap framework to latest to avoid unexpected things on this site.

pepperstreet VIP
15 Sep 2014 00:02

Sergey how to install it, how to use it...

No problem. I just thought you might have played with other templates and WARP features before the mintjoomla relaunch.

AFAIK there is no special setting or configuration. It just works with regular J! search module and input. Yootheme and WARP uses many overrides... for almost everything. And the AJAX search is just a side-effect. I think you can't turn it on/off by configuration. It is just in place.

Somehow, it doesn't show any results. There was a recent support forum topic on their site, but I can't find it anymore. (currently not a member).

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
15 Sep 2014 01:05

pepperstreet I just thought you might have played with other templates and WARP features before the mintjoomla relaunch

Not much. I do not use any extras usually so for me it does not matter RT or YT. I was just after visual apperance.

pepperstreet VIP
15 Sep 2014 11:59

Sergey I do not use any extras

You do... if you use a so-called template framework ;)

They all come with random magic and an included Adventure-Game! :D