pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
29 Dec 2012 03:20

Just tried a fresh Joomla 3.0.2 demo install and Cobalt 8.42 "everything" package.

In backend, I can see markup code in MenuItemType. This happens also on new Cobalt menuitems.

See screenshots:

**MenuItemType - New

MenuItemType - List

Records List

( I see, this is a result of the parameter "composite title mask". But combined with HTML.** Is it possible to filter it before display in backend?** )

BTW, the record-titles seem to have very large font sizes...

Last Modified: 16 Nov 2023

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
30 Dec 2012 05:50

Record list fixed

MenuItemType and MenuItemType - yes I know this issue. But this is to enable icons in the selector.

But I am working with Joomla now to get it fixed.

pepperstreet VIP
26 Oct 2013 21:54

MenuItem and MenuItemType

Since it was mentioned in another topic again… this should be fixed, too. It makes Cobalt look "unprofessional" and "beta". BTW, how did you fix it in Records-List?

MenuItemType modal window looks great, and it is much easier to read with icons.

MenuItem List and Edit item have a certain URL!

What about checking this URL, and stripping out i-tags?

Or vice-versa? Check for ItemType URL in modal window and add them only there?

pepperstreet VIP
31 Mar 2014 02:33

pepperstreet MenuItem List and Edit item have a certain URL! What about checking this URL, and stripping out i-tags?

Or vice-versa? Check for ItemType URL in modal window and add them only there?

Any news or a solution ?!

Sergey
31 Mar 2014 07:23

No solution yet. You remember ther was problem that multiple selects had height:28px style on it and did not show all values? It took more than year for my suggestion to actualy get into Joomla. Imagine how long it will take to change that? Not even change, to convince that this is should work this way.

I will not even try.

pepperstreet VIP
31 Mar 2014 17:24

Sergey ... It took more than year for my suggestion to actualy get into Joomla... I will not even try...

I feel your pain ;-)

I am neither a Joomla API guru, nor full-time developer... but I did not mean a core fix or hack.

As I mentioned already, I really like the icons in the modal dialog. I like Icons in general.

Actually, i was thinking where to solve the issue on your code. I don´t know if and how my suggestion is of help... but you add those icons, right?

• Isn't it possible to add it conditionally?
  • Or if not, remove it via javascript dependent on the context (URL) ?!
    (see my previous comment about URLs)

Sergey
01 Apr 2014 12:28

Those icons are in language file

COBALT_8="<i class='icon-puzzle'></i> Cobalt <b>8</b>"
COM_COBALT="<i class='icon-puzzle'></i> Cobalt <b>8</b>"

I cannot add conditions to it.

pepperstreet VIP
01 Apr 2014 14:18

Sergey Those icons are in language file

Oh, i see.

What about removing/stripping-out during display? via JavaScript?
(or vice-versa: add them later, and do not include them in language file)

Sergey
01 Apr 2014 14:49

But how do i add javascript on that page? That is menu manager.

pepperstreet VIP
01 Apr 2014 15:01

Sergey But how do i add javascript on that page? That is menu manager.

I don't know ;-) Where there's a will there's a way. Have a look into the J!3 treasure chest ;-)

adamusa
Total posts: 3
24 Jul 2023 06:24

Hope you can guide in detail how to install the latest Joomla 3.0.2 demo version. I do not know anything about it. retro bowl

daisymaria
Total posts: 1
10 Oct 2023 04:27

I anticipate reading more essays by this author. They have a talent for making difficult topics understandable Uno Online

Angel17
Total posts: 19
27 Oct 2023 08:11

Thanks for posting this. This is very helpful to me. Chicago goldendoodle puppies for sale

hendy
Total posts: 7
16 Nov 2023 05:32

A first-person shooter is shell shockers an online game where you take on the role of an egg with guns. This is the best egg-shooting game available online!