andiamine VIP
Total posts: 295
13 Jun 2012 12:18

Component named JoomGalaxy :

Here some amazing features :

• Messaging System (Hope a new version of mighty message more pro for cobalt)
  • DashBoard (i recommend this feature in cobalt too)
  • Statistics (it's really great feature i hope it in cobalt to see numbers of records, types, users...)
  • Coupon & Gift Voucher System (already exist this field )
  • Social Networks Support (twitter, facebook, Google +, Linkedin, Myspace, digg, delicious, stumbleupon) (i hope it in future road map)
  • Bulk Import / Exports (i think in the new roadmap of cobalt)
  • Email Templates (in new mighty message component)
  • Newsletter ( hmmm , what do you think about this ??)

Check plz this component sergey this will help you to see the difference with Cobalt, also to know the new features that you must add in future roadmap of cobalt.

official url http://www.joomgalaxy.com/

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
15 Jun 2012 17:23

This component was already mentioned by another member. You are right, it is a good All-In-One-right-of-the-box solution. But did you notice that it supports only 1 section! AFAIK, thath was the case since my last visit. That means you can only use it to build 1 application. A very strange limitation, IMHO.

But I also agree with you, that it is a good reference for features, that makes a product "complete": i.e. ImExport, Social, Dashboard, Stats. I bet, MintJoomla is going to provide any of these things as soon as Cobalt is "finished".

clowride VIP
Total posts: 1,022
17 Jun 2012 02:54

yes a customer use it powerful

clowride VIP
Total posts: 1,022
17 Jun 2012 03:06

in fact i could have several directories but thank a new component "jm site"

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
17 Jun 2012 06:20

http://joomgalaxy.com/JoomGalaxy-Features/comparison-chart.html

Then add Cobalt to this comparison chart and you will see that it wins hands down ...

If you put the cost in consideration ($149 against $0) there is no question what system to choose. Even with a selection of some extra fields, you will still make a much better deal (just my opinion)