Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
12 Apr 2012 23:40

see screenshot ...

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

13 Apr 2012 02:28

It seems that picture was lost. Perhaps it happens after update. There isn`t indeed such directory like rtext. The 'gallery' field has its own folder called gallery. Could you try resave the field?

Sackgesicht VIP
13 Apr 2012 04:05

the problem here is, that there is no gallery.png in the installer. If i copy any png in the fields folder and name it gallery.png, it will show up. You might have just forgotten to include the file in your field installer

13 Apr 2012 04:33

Today I have checked the new installation of the field and picture was there. Installation pack has it too. Perhaps you have a version of the field that has this error. "rtext" was in old versions. Could you try to download field again?

Sackgesicht VIP
13 Apr 2012 05:11

I just downloaded it again .. Sorry, but i the installer is no gallery.png included .. i checked the zip file and also the installed files. see screen shot:

13 Apr 2012 05:26

Oh! I used our local depository to find picture but only now I looked in the download section. It has only 1.0 version but I looked into the 1.1 This issue with picture was fixed. As soon as we test the field you will be able use it too!

Sorry for all inconveniences!

Sackgesicht VIP
13 Apr 2012 06:06

then some of the other issues will be resolved as well .. example :

when you select "no one" can rate pictures, it still shows the rating box ...

i will just wait for the next release ... thanks ... :D