Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
14 Jun 2016 08:10

In the TYPE settings parameter, we can maybe remove the word "parameters" since this whole section deals with parameters.

--> Form - General - Submission - Category - Comments - Audit Trail - Import - Emerald 9/10

2016-06-14_16-00-26

Last Modified: 05 Jul 2016

Tags Cobalt 9

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
21 Jun 2016 05:33

I'll do that in Coablt 9. Because that change would be non mergeble.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
22 Jun 2016 00:08

Aren't these just admin language constants?

Sergey
22 Jun 2016 15:10

Since in CObalt 9 is it in frontend, constants are moved from one file to another.

pepperstreet VIP
23 Jun 2016 11:08

Wow, just noticed that Transifex has changed a lot! Again ;)
But now it seems way more modern, intuitive and easier. Although I see a strange DB connection error on dashboard!? Anyways, something I still don't get:

The source language seems to be en.
But there is also an english resource en_GB with 0% translations?

I can add new translations to the en_GB,
but not add/suggest something for the source language en.
How to do that?

PS: I remember, in the past I tried to make some suggestions in the older Transifex interface... for instance "Reply" for "Replay" above the Comments area ;) Bummer, I can't find this function and workflow anymore. Is it just me?

Sergey
29 Jun 2016 04:07

pepperstreet The source language seems to be en.

But there is also an english resource en_GB with 0% translations?

The idea behind this is, that source is just a description of what it should be. And English language is correct language. So people to not write me where I have not correct English but change it in transifex.

pepperstreet PS: I remember, in the past I tried to make some suggestions in the older Transifex interface... for instance "Reply" for "Replay" above the Comments area ;) Bummer, I can't find this function and workflow anymore. Is it just me?

Cannot tell you. They have different UI every time I open it.

pepperstreet VIP
29 Jun 2016 10:33

Sergey They have different UI every time I open it.

:D

Sergey So people to not write me where I have not correct English but change it in transifex.

So I should keep making changes in en_GB ?

Sergey
05 Jul 2016 07:12

pepperstreet So I should keep making changes in en_GB ?

This is the best way. Later if we have it 100% I may update original language to this one.