Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
05 Jul 2013 12:57

Video field does not display uploaded videos (mov, mp4)

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
07 Jul 2013 21:44

Have you update video field and media pack to last version? It has some changes.

Sackgesicht VIP
07 Jul 2013 22:15

Yes, updated it. Now the video shows in full view mode, but always 100%. The player width parameter in the backend does not have any impact.

Also no control over the display size in list view. When i click the player in list view, it redirects me to the JW player page. I believe this field needs some template adjustments.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
08 Jul 2013 01:57

Video adjust window automatically to full width possible. So best way is to place in in a position where more width available. Or even create custom field template where main video container has inline CSS width.

Link to JW homepage because I think player has copyright not in bottom left corner. Since player is small this mote override and position right in the middle. So when you click you click on that player copyright link.

Sackgesicht VIP
08 Jul 2013 02:22

Video adjust window automatically to full width possible.

Here it does not adjust .. it goes full available width and never resizes ...

I would suggest, if no value in field parameter is set, it will auto adjust... if a defined parameter is set, it should follow the parameter (otherwise what is the sense of this parameter?)

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
08 Jul 2013 03:48

In fact that parameter is not used. All videos are loaded through Ajax. So it passes withs of the container to that Ajax request, And PHP adjust player to that width. I think that the fact player is wither is that that dive is in fact that size including padding and margins. Try to hide label and set break after label.