Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
31 May 2013 01:49

In addition to the lightbox, the free responsive Rokbox script might be a good enhancement for the "Popup Mode" in the gallery field.

See here

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
03 Jun 2013 00:22

Done.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
03 Jun 2013 05:30

There were some comments and alternative solutions in another topic. I think it was a Gallery topic... and about responsive lightbox feature.

Apart from other scripts, I mentioned ShadowBox, which was used in ME Resources. Would you mind to add it again?

Sergey
03 Jun 2013 07:16

Rokbox make sense because it is automatically loaded if installed. Shadowbox and others will require to upload additional libraries and load them if this method selected.

I cannot add those now. I can only add those in Cobalt 9 and only if it make cense. But there have to be 10 BOXes? Isn't litebox is the same as shadowbox?

Sergey
03 Jun 2013 08:12

wondered why ShadowBox was dropped in MJ Cobalt?!

We should reduce library and did not want to provide few libraries. We wanter to use jQuery based library. And we had some issues with Shadowbox in past. We could not get rid of it at that time but as soon as we had a chance we did :)

Sackgesicht VIP
03 Jun 2013 08:27

Rokbox make sense because it is automatically loaded if installed.

That is precisely the reason why i mentioned it. Another reason is the new functionality, introduced with V2. Main goal is to have less scripts loaded ...

Thanks

Sackgesicht VIP
06 Jun 2013 21:15

Done.

Hmmm ....

First i believe the parameter should be in a different position.

It should be under Popup Mode

and not under "Click on thumbnail). Here you select modal window or new window. Under popup mode you have your choices like lightbox, cobalt own mode and rokbox

It is not working in full view with several pictures uploaded ..

it throws an index.php with following message

Warning: readfile(/media/mint/images/notfound.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /components/com_cobalt/controllers/files.php on line 586

In list view it shows only 1 picture, even if there are many uploaded ... lightbox works here (picture 1 of .. )

It should display it in Image-Album mode see here

Sergey
07 Jun 2013 01:02

Fixed.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
07 Jun 2013 08:43

**Regarding parameters and configuration in general:

Conditional display: A must-have, IMHO. Because there is too much information and options, that are not related to each other. Especially in J!3 its eating so much screen estate. Everything looks the same, seems to have the same weight and importance.

(already posted a topic with examples in C7)

Sergey
07 Jun 2013 09:16

Conditional display: A must-have, IMHO. Because there is too much information and options, that are not related to each other. Especially in J!3 its eating so much screen estate. Everything looks the same, seems to have the same weight and importance.

Absolutely. We will probably make field templates parameters. It will be the same for all fields but for fields like geo and gallery there will be some.

Sackgesicht VIP
13 Jun 2013 13:05

In list view it shows only 1 picture, even if there are many uploaded ... lightbox works here (picture 1 of .. )

Fixed.

Not really .. it still shows only 1 picture in rokbox.

Using list.php template ..

lightbox is working.

Sergey
14 Jun 2013 01:16

Can you look for data-rokbox in source code and see on how many elements it is there?

Sackgesicht VIP
14 Jun 2013 01:30

see source code .. and also the generated error in list template ...

Sergey
14 Jun 2013 03:35

I see. I found it. Hope now it is fixed.

Sackgesicht VIP
20 Jun 2013 05:57

Hope now it is fixed.

No it is not ...

Example: 1 have 4 pictures. Rokbox will open 1 picture from list view, then i can go left or right to see another picture, but not back anymore. and it worked only 1 time.

In full view, the image does not fit into the rokbox and it will only show 1 picture without navigation

Lightbox works in both scenarios as expected ...

Sergey
20 Jun 2013 06:36

Did you use list-simple-one field template?

Sackgesicht VIP
20 Jun 2013 06:53

at the moment i use list.php and full,php in full view ...

Investigating now .. i will try to make a rokbox conform template

Sackgesicht VIP
20 Jun 2013 07:34

after cleaning cache etc the list view seems working as of now, but the full view still has problems .. image does not fit in rokbox and navigation is not working.

Sergey
21 Jun 2013 01:18

This rokbox drives me crazy :)