Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
15 Jan 2013 20:08

If you use the advanced table in a relation field in full view then the "Under the title" fields will get the forms

<

dl>

formatting, which breaks the layout, since these fields will be indented.

Speaking of relation list template under full view, relation fields within the table are not displayed.

After providing a width field for the 1st position, maybe a width parameter for the title would be good as well to better control the space occupied by the title.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
15 Jan 2013 23:24

If you use the advanced table in a relation field in full view then the "Under the title" fields will get the forms

<

dl>

I changed it so that labels are over the values.

<

dl>

Speaking of relation list template under full view, relation fields within the table are not displayed

I can see relation fields as in list as in full view. Can you show screenshot may be i am l ooking in wrong place.

<

dl>

Speaking of relation list template under full view, relation fields within the table are not displayed

After providing a width field for the 1st position, maybe a width parameter for the title would be good as well to better control the space occupied by the title.

I am not sure. because now title takes the rest of the space. If you make it smalle, the field next to title will take that space. One may not like this either and we end up with width parameter for every field.