crealiagroup
Total posts: 1
17 Aug 2017 12:33

When i try to upload image on gallery fields, i have a problem infact i can't upload photo.

When i push upload photo after i have choosen it, the cursor block under 60% and stop to upload.

If i see by ftp, the photo is uploaded, but the system can't link to gallery and so if i save my record, the image doesn't appear on frontend and neither on backend.

i Try to change to "html4" mode and i change the folder from "gallery" to "foto" andd i was able to change only the firs image, but when i try to upload the second, it doesn't work.

Photo size is correct (40 kb), and even the format (jpg). I've disabled even .htaccess

Last Modified: 22 Aug 2017

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
22 Aug 2017 06:40

Do you have latest of cobalt and media pack?

clowride VIP
Total posts: 1,022
22 Aug 2017 07:58

crealiagroup When i try to upload image on gallery fields, i have a problem infact i can't upload photo.

When i push upload photo after i have choosen it, the cursor block under 60% and stop to upload.

If i see by ftp, the photo is uploaded, but the system can't link to gallery and so if i save my record, the image doesn't appear on frontend and neither on backend.

i Try to change to "html4" mode and i change the folder from "gallery" to "foto" andd i was able to change only the firs image, but when i try to upload the second, it doesn't work.

Photo size is correct (40 kb), and even the format (jpg). I've disabled even .htaccess

i had the same problem, it is because you have a old version