biggzi
Total posts: 1
06 Aug 2017 16:39

Hi All,

I'm looking to build a website to show details about crowdfunding projects.

Now before people say use one of the pre-built crowdfunding extensions my request is slightly different.

The projects don't need to run any of the crowdfunding through my website. The website will just displaying information about the project such as basic details as well as start/end dates, target funding and amount raised.

Now I'm pretty sure cobalt can do all of the basic stuff but there are a few things I need to try and make sure I can achieve....

Firstly, I want to display projects on the home page sorted by star/end dates. So can the display module sort using custom fields?

I also would want to display statistics, such as total raised this month across all projects, total raised since the start. Projects sorted by most raised and maybe a few other stats.

So basically im looking for flexibility around sorting displays based on custom fields, as well as displaying stats based on custom fields.

Is this achievable using Cobalt?

Thanks, Shaun

Last Modified: 10 Aug 2017

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
10 Aug 2017 13:26

biggzi Firstly, I want to display projects on the home page sorted by star/end dates. So can the display module sort using custom fields?

You can use Cobalt standard created and expire fields to sort. At the same time you can use data and time field to input those dates.

biggzi I also would want to display statistics, such as total raised this month across all projects, total raised since the start. Projects sorted by most raised and maybe a few other stats.

Custom developed module layouts.