Xtream VIP
Total posts: 129
13 Jul 2012 17:15

In my HTML field setting are:

but here you can see broken structure of form template:

All fields under HTML field are not on the parent level, they all are under this html field level.

And also we don't have a "NONE" option in "Select buttons" setting, so we can't to hide all possible buttons on front end.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
14 Jul 2012 05:16

Regarding the "NONE" option for buttons, please see this topic:

Submission Button

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
14 Jul 2012 06:16

That is true. We know that. I was looking for error for hours. I can see this error from every beginning of Cobalt. I believe it is hidden some where in Joomla. I'll try to track it and find it.

And also we don't have a "NONE" option in "Select buttons" setting, so we can't to hide all possible buttons on front end.

You mean buttons under editor or buttons like Bold, Italic, ...?

Xtream VIP
Total posts: 129
14 Jul 2012 08:07

I mean buttons under editor (HTML field settings, option "Select buttons"). We can't to hide all possible buttons under editor, because we don't have this option. In this setting is minimum one option selected.

Sergey
14 Jul 2012 09:15

Scheduled.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
14 Jul 2012 19:27

I see this current behavior in Cobalt v.8684

Editor Buttons - NO selection shows ALL buttons (which is wrong, because I am told that I have to select the ones to be shown) - ONE selection works well. Only the selected button shows up in frontend

Plugins to be run - PageBreak is always selected as default. It can´t be de-selected.

Since both are multi-select fields, they should work as described: Nothing selected --> nothing is active or shown. Maybe there is a technical reason to have a special "none" value... I don´t mind. But logically it does not make sense to me. i.e. What if a multiple selection still includes the "none" value? That means you are mixing two different meanings in one selectbox.

Sergey
16 Jul 2012 05:24

Since both are multi-select fields, they should work as described: Nothing selected --> nothing is active or shown. Maybe there is a technical reason to have a special "none" value... I don´t mind. But logically it does not make sense to me. i.e. What if a multiple selection still includes the "none" value? That means you are mixing two different meanings in one selectbox.

Absolutely. This is how we will make. No selection - no buttons. and he rest of your notes.