zerevans
Total posts: 61
20 Feb 2018 23:01

I think this is not maybe connected with Cobalt. But can you help me if you have met also this problem ? I can not access my site and Joomla Admin Panel at all. My server installer and developer try to solve problem but problem is still present. All worked fine on Monday morning but at the afternoon I could not access to my site and Admin panel. Thanks Friends. Probably trouble has something to do with this issue:Click here to link...

Last Modified: 12 Sep 2021

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
21 Feb 2018 04:09

Hello, this is not much information. Are you talking about a local or live site? If you haven't changed anything, then someone else?

zerevans
Total posts: 61
21 Feb 2018 08:04

I have dedicated OVH-server. Nobody changed anything. Earlier 2 months ago server was installed to a newer Ubuntu version. Then it was one MYSQL error too. Site is announced though to be online. To user it seems this error:Error: Failed to start application: Could not connect to MySQL server. And to Joomla adminstrator it comes only text: Error. Can it be hacker attack or spammers ? Thanks so much.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
21 Feb 2018 08:47

zerevans And to Joomla adminstrator it comes only text: Error. Can it be hacker attack or spammers ?

I have no clue, if no one else has changed anything... Maybe I would try to install a second fresh Joomla quicktstart, just to make sure it is no general database server issue.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Mar 2018 13:41

Do you have SSH access to your server?

For error like this is hard to suggest anything, unless you have root access to your server. Hakers is a very possible outcome.