yannick
Total posts: 6
18 Sep 2017 14:14

Hello, I used emerald 9.44 with hikashop. I have a paid subscription for 6 months for access to a website. The message when the subscription is created work. But the message when the subscription arrived at the end don't work. I dont't find why, i put image in this message... Must make a update with 10.96 version ? emerald

Last Modified: 24 Oct 2017

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
21 Sep 2017 14:21

Did you configure cron?

http://docs.mintjoomla.com/en/emerald/emerald-quick-start

read at the very bottom of the article.

yannick
18 Oct 2017 16:57

Hello, sorry, i haven't received a notification for your answer. i read again emerald-quick-start, i don't find explication for cron. i don't have cron run. i put joomla 3.8.1, emerald 10.9.7, with actions change group, email alert and hikashop integration. two problems actualy no email alert and no change group when expiration subcription arrived. can you see my parameters ? it's became urgent, because, le lot of acompte arrived at expiration. thanks for your work, yannick

emerald_erreur

yannick
18 Oct 2017 17:21

i have two plans and two groups, one free et one paid for ! when a person created a account, he is in group free en plan free. when he paid, he change to group paid for and plan paid for. when arrived expiration, he come back to group free.

maybe this plugin must have parameter ?emerald_erreur2

yannick
19 Oct 2017 07:39

hello, for the alert meail, a friend look the cron, difficult because ovh server used only 100 caracteres. for change group, i have this : emerald_erreur3 i made 2 groups emerald and 2 plans esmerald, is it the problem ? must have one gropup emerald and in two plans ? can you look my configue ? yannick

yannick
19 Oct 2017 18:46

Hello, the cron is in place, it's work; we must make a script php because limited caracteres : pathconf: Value too large for defined data type

yannick
20 Oct 2017 08:39

Hello, do you have a idea why change user group don't work ? regards, Yannick

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
24 Oct 2017 06:05

yannick Hello, do you have a idea why change user group don't work ? regards, Yannick

I do. Because you set subscription to the user as admin. Action is triggered when user is logged n. Try refresh page as user you assign subscription for.