app2one VIP
Total posts: 2
27 Oct 2016 10:32

Our URL is "index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&view=page&id=8&Itemid=531", here have 3 URL Parameters, view, id, Itemid. How can I add more than 2 URL Paratemer? And other problem is after add rule cannot delete or edit, just can add the new one.

Last Modified: 28 Oct 2016

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
27 Oct 2016 18:55

app2one Our URL is "index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&view=page&id=8&Itemid=531", here have 3 URL Parameters, view, id, Itemid. How can I add more than 2 URL Paratemer?

Hello, may I ask why you would need more parameters?
Remember, you already set the context to the PageBuilder component, and either Page ID or ItemID are unique. You don't need more infos, IMHO.

I assume you want to restrict multiple pages?
Hence the help and examples under "Add Rule" in frontend.
Also see following comment by Sergey ;)

And other problem is after add rule cannot delete or edit, just can add the new one.

I would suggest to enable Joomla error reporting to MAX. Then visti the Emerald frontend again.

app2one VIP
Total posts: 2
28 Oct 2016 02:28

Thank you very much.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
28 Oct 2016 03:01

app2one How can I add more than 2 URL Paratemer?

For the same URL only id parameter is dynamic. So you can use one rule and simply list all IDs you want to restrcit. Eg: Range 1-5 From 1 to 5. List 1,3,5 1, 3 and 5. Or mix together 1-10,16,20.

app2one And other problem is after add rule cannot delete or edit, just can add the new one.

After you enable error reporting, open browser inspector, network tab, then click delete and you will be able to see the error.

But bext, simply give me access to your site and I'll look myself.