• Home
  • Support
  • Forum
  • Cobalt 8
  • Пропадают значки поиска и соц. кнопок в navbar панели шаблона AVANTI. Lost the icons for search and social. buttons in navbar panel template AVANTI.

Milife
Total posts: 5
15 Sep 2016 08:00

Здравствуйте! На выбранной странице Cobalt 8 разделы пропадают значки поиска и соц. кнопок в navbar панели после того как их выбрать и затем отменить выбор. Это происходит только на странице кобальта. Спасибо. Hello! On the selected page Cobalt 8 sections missing icons search and social. buttons in navbar panels after they select and then deselect. This happens only on the page of cobalt. Thank you.

Last Modified: 20 Oct 2016

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
16 Sep 2016 11:00

Да такое было уже гдето. После нведения мыши пропадают иконки. Это лечится как то правками CSS, сдесь на форме где то это было я не помню где. Это какието CSS в стороннем шаблоне.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
11 Oct 2016 23:34

Hello, would you mind to try it in english again, please? Maybe I could help you. Thanks in advance.

Sergey
12 Oct 2016 12:41

pepperstreet Hello, would you mind to try it in english again, please? Maybe I could help you. Thanks in advance.

This is the same issue they have on some templates when you move mouse over and icon disapear.

pepperstreet VIP
12 Oct 2016 21:10

Sergey This is the same issue they have on some templates when you move mouse over and icon disapear.

Yes, I remember.

I did not understand which elements disappear exactly.
I assume it is Avanti template made by Yootheme?!

Sergey
13 Oct 2016 03:39

pepperstreet I assume it is Avanti template made by Yootheme?!

Yep.

pepperstreet VIP
17 Oct 2016 01:09

Sorry, can't re-create the issue. I have tested a slightly older version of Avanti. Published search module in respective position, published HTML module in position "more". Added custom icon HTML for social icons.

Seem to work for me.

PS: I had some minor trouble with stripped HTML code for social icosn in J! HTML module... I had to adjust TinyMCE plugin parameter to use J! text filters. Now it keeps and saves the HTML correctly.

Sergey
20 Oct 2016 11:53

There is some plugin or somethign, when installed cause this issue. not yet tracked down.