Demon
Total posts: 8
06 Feb 2017 06:46

Не смог найти в поле галерея ( http://www.mintjoomla.com/download/joomla-3/item/21-media-fields/74-gallery-field.html ) использование картинки по умолчанию??? Хотел использовать это поле в списке статей. Но иногда пользователи не загружают фотографии. И в списке статей остаются пустые места. Это как бы не очень красиво. То есть поставить по умолчанию рисунок, типа нет картинки и т.д. Хотелось иметь такую возможность и в этом поле. Пример как у поля Image... Или это технически не возможно???

123.JPG

Last Modified: 10 Feb 2017

Tags Cobalt 9

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
06 Feb 2017 19:05

Good point. I remember I have written the same idea and request before. Can't recall the exact topic/comment, sorry.

Unfortunately, there is no configuration parameter, but it should be technically possible.
The list field output template checks the value for "empty". If true, it returns nothing. The usual output and DIV markup is skipped.

For instance, take the list.php as a reference, copy and rename it to your liking. Select your new template in field parameters. This method is comparable to the core Joomla feature "Alternative-Layout". Just on field level.

template location: yourJoomla/components/com_cobalt/fields/gallery/tmpl/output/…

I guess, you can also "override" the original field template through files in yourJoomlaTemplate/HTML/…
This would be a global change for all list.php usages.

Some ideas:

Either remove/comment the EMPTY-check at the beginning. This would result in an empty DIV container with classes and inline styles for thumbnail width/height. Then you could apply a custom FIELD CLASS in backend field parameter. This allows to target all gallery fields and you could apply a background color or image by CSS.

Or you could keep the RETURN... but "echo" your placeholder image and HTML right beforehand. This way, you would have full control about the html markup!
If you don't want "hardcode" your image name, you might create an extra variable which holds a special class name like "myplaceholder". Hence the last couple of code lines in the template. Search for "wrapper-list"... Just append your variable to the existing classes. Then you can control background image and color by this CSS class. Benefit: You apply the background to really empty DIVs, and not all galleries.

Demon
Total posts: 8
07 Feb 2017 14:32

Спасибо!!! Попробую переделать. Хотя я плохо разбираюсь в программировании, не уверен что получится???? Может кто и делал такое, буду рад если поделитесь шаблоном поля. Еще раз спасибо за направление куда идти, в данном случае.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
07 Feb 2017 20:19

Demon Спасибо!!!

You are welcome. I an not a PHP Guru myself ;) Syntax plus HTML and JS can be hell :)

If you have any problems, I could search my draft example and post my file here.
Maybe tomorrow. I am really short on free time, sorry.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
10 Feb 2017 07:07

Да, тут только в шаблоне делать вывод. Лучше делать копию шаблона вывода поля. Если данных нет, то просто выводить картику по умолчанию.