Nathy78 VIP
Total posts: 9
01 Jun 2016 09:13

Hello,

I would lile to change the text "buy now". Instead of this one, I would like to have "Souscrire".

Another question in case it could be needed : is it possible to replace it with a picture (like a cart for exemple) ?

Click here to link...

Last Modified: 26 Jul 2017

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
03 Jun 2016 04:10

Salut!

Nathy78 I would lile to change the text "buy now". Instead of this one, I would like to have "Souscrire".

I am not sure if you already have "french" language files. As far as I know, they are not completed. Still in progress over at "Transifex". You have to register a free account to see and download the files. You might join the translation team and have a look at the files.

I have attached a zipped archive of the current frontend/site language file:
fr-FR.com_emerald.ini
transifex_emerald_french_status

So you might work with this file, if french as your Joomla default language. or create language overrides that I mentioned in your other topic.

Another question in case it could be needed : is it possible to replace it with a picture (like a cart for exemple) ?

The languge constant in the file is EBTNBUYNOW
The value can contain HTML. So... it should be possible to insert an IMG-tag and path as well.

Alternatively,
either create an template override for the plan's list view in YourJoomlaTemplate/HTML/...
Or create an alternative layout. Hence the naming convention in Sergey's comment below!

This way you might insert a suitable icon from your FontAwesome font, which is already loaded on your site. Actually twice! ;) On FontAwesome site, search for "Cart". Click the icon you would prefer. For example "Shopping Cart". You would have to copy and insert the displayed markup... and put it right before your "Buy Now" link in the emerald view file.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
05 Jun 2016 14:37

Nathy78 Another question in case it could be needed : is it possible to replace it with a picture (like a cart for exemple) ?

It is rendered in components/com_emerald/views/emlist/tmpl/default_list_*.php. Copy one of those default_list_*.php templates with new name but keep file start with default_list_. then edit plan group/category and select your new template there.

How you can change it as you want and add icons to the button.

Nathy78 VIP
07 Jun 2016 19:12

ok thanks a lot boys ! I will work on it !

Nathy78 VIP
11 Jun 2016 16:51

Hello Pepperstreet,

I registered to help to translate Emerald in french. It is needed to better understand how works your tool...

The file you sent to me was very usefull. Thanks a lot