Nathy78 VIP
Total posts: 9
29 May 2016 19:18

Hello,

I recently bought Emerald in order to add some plans for my customers.

I use Hikashop to present my products (goods and events). My events have 3 prices : full price for occasionnal customers, mid price for members, low price for groups.

All members must be able to pay their register to an event with their plan. But when I look the possibilies in "Add action", I must select every products' name, instead of chosing their categorie, which prevent me to forgot to add a new event. Is it possible to add category instead of name of products ? add action

Thanks a lot

Last Modified: 12 Jun 2016

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
30 May 2016 04:13

Nathy78 Is it possible to add category instead of name of products ?

Sure. Let me get back home from Joomla!Day moscow, and I'll add that.

Nathy78 VIP
01 Jun 2016 08:51

Ok Sergey, so I'm impatient to discover the solution which will help my work !

Thanks

hakana VIP
Total posts: 425
02 Jun 2016 12:09

Sergey Sure. Let me get back home from Joomla!Day moscow, and I'll add that.

I love this man. Look at the sincerity :-)

Sergey
05 Jun 2016 13:05

It is done. Will be available with next release.

Nathy78 VIP
07 Jun 2016 19:15

Ok Sergey, but could you tell me when I will be able to get it for my job ? The sooner the better for my job...

Thanks a lot

09 Jun 2016 18:10

I am confused about what Emerald 9 does.

I sell products using Hikashop. I would like to have an autoship program where a customer buys a product that is paid through a payment gateway (authorize.net) and they are automatically rebilled through the same payment gateway every 30 days until they cancel. Ideally, it would be perfect if the plan showed up in Hikashop's backend as an option for a product.

Is that possible? If so, can you send me the link to the documentation.

Sergey
12 Jun 2016 10:01

Nathy78 Ok Sergey, but could you tell me when I will be able to get it for my job ? The sooner the better for my job...

I've uploade action 9.9. PLease try it.

Guest I sell products using Hikashop. I would like to have an autoship program where a customer buys a product that is paid through a payment gateway (authorize.net) and they are automatically rebilled through the same payment gateway every 30 days until they cancel. Ideally, it would be perfect if the plan showed up in Hikashop's backend as an option for a product.

Is that possible? If so, can you send me the link to the documentation.

Unfortunately reccuring payments are not possible with Hikashop integration because Hikashop gateways do not support it.

But you can use recurring payments through Emerald gateways. Theer are some of them that supports recurring payments such as 2CO, PayPal but not authorize.net.

Although Emerald is not the same as Hikashop. It sells subscriptions not product and it does not have cart.