kisznera VIP
Total posts: 32
14 Sep 2017 08:53

Hi!

I added a child and a parent field and attached them correctly. I set NO multiple parent.

When I add a child element to the parent the "Attache existing" button will be hidden correctly, but the "Add new" button still apears. Why?

Thank you! Antal

ps.: this is my 4th post since I phurcased the software but none of them were answered :(

Last Modified: 26 Sep 2017

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
14 Sep 2017 10:17

I noticed same problem with my relations fields today.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
22 Sep 2017 07:24

I cannot exactly get what you mean.

What means hidden correctly? Where hidden? In the list of parent articles of children? Could you attah screenshot?

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
22 Sep 2017 08:46

Sergey I cannot exactly get what you mean.

What means hidden correctly? Where hidden? In the list of parent articles of children? Could you attah screenshot?

Sergey we meant this:

Relation fields have buttons Add new and Attach existing. which can be displayed in Records list or full view after related records.

If in Relation (child) field we set Multiple parent to no, we want to add new button get hidden after one related record is added via that field.

Click here to link...

Look at Image, green box is Relation child field, red box is add new button, as you can see I have already added record with title Joon Ho Bong via relation field but add new button still appears, whil multiple parents is disabled.

Relation child

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
26 Sep 2017 04:45

Try to set limit parameter for amount of children or parent to 1.