kisznera VIP
Total posts: 32
14 Jun 2017 12:17

We are working on a site for a real estate company and installed Empire template from joomshaper. We make an other real estate component with minthjoomla cobalt component. But some links and buttons being hidden after a mouse event. Eg. there is a search icon in the site, when the mouse is over the icon move to be hidden. As I see some script turn on the display:none style, but I cannot find out the reason.

Our demo page is: https://movein.floridonetugyfel.hu/index.php/lakasok

Thank you in advance for your support!

Antal

Last Modified: 20 Sep 2017

clowride VIP
Total posts: 1,022
14 Jun 2017 12:36

hello as i can see you are using pro list template from Joomboost no ? Maybe it (andi) could fix that if you have active subcription

kisznera VIP
Total posts: 32
14 Jun 2017 12:46

Hi! I had a subscription last year, it is not active yet. But I try an other template (default) to try and the issue still occurs. Not the pro_list cause the promlem.

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
14 Jun 2017 12:50

I had same problem with Omegatheme Shirt, it seems that problem is with Bootstrap 3, because on other tempalte I don't have same problem on same build

danielbidala VIP
Total posts: 153
14 Jun 2017 12:58

Hi

This problem is related to BS2, BS3 incompatibility

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
14 Jun 2017 13:28

But this problem is not in Joomlarts BS3 templates, as I know thay have added some custom fixed to their tempaltes.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
15 Jun 2017 16:00

This type of issue is likely a bootstrap CSS conflict. It depends on the element and markup, but should be solved easily by some custom CSS...

Here is a related topic and solution. Please, follow my comment over there:
- Cobalt buttons dissapear after once they get used

If you need further help and instructions, drop another comment.

General advice

Don't expect a working result, if you change from one complex 3rd-party component to another. The Joomshaper template and extension is a special bundle. It took many weeks and many people to build that look and feel. If you switch to a total different solution, it can't work out-of-the-box.

If you really want to use Cobalt, I would recommend to use a simple, clean and compatible template/framework. It doesn't make much sense to fiddle around with pre-made template, where you just use 10% of the colors and design.