Judah Raine
Total posts: 332
10 Dec 2012 23:31

Hi there, yet another opportunity to demonstrate my silliness.... I seem to have lost the message that appears once a form has been submitted. Usually the user is redirected to the home page, but a message also appears to the effect that the form has submitted correctly and the article will be published once it's approved.

I know there must be some really foolishly simple something to activate this but I cannot seem to find this. ._.

I'd appreciate your help, thank you

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
11 Dec 2012 05:44

Did you check these parameters?

YourType -> Submission Parameters -> Submission Behaviour

• Auto aprove new articles No/Yes
  • Auto aprove edited articles No/Yes

• Save & Close button redirect rules

• Redirect Url (optional)

Judah Raine
11 Dec 2012 11:05

I have just double checked but it is as I thought:

Auto approve new - no

Auto approve edited - no

Redirect rules are to the home page url which works as it should, but it's just that the message stating that the article will be posted once approved does not appear.

Judah Raine
11 Dec 2012 21:42

I've been trying to figure this out... the only thing I can do is test the older types/sections and see if they still work, and then create a new one as you suggest. I do recall now that the previous type/section I created also did not have the message, although I overlooked that while getting sidetracked by making the links appear as needed :D

Judah Raine
11 Dec 2012 22:19

I have gone back to a previous type/section and added a test article via the form. I get the message to say the article was submitted successfully and the redirect is correct (this one is set to publish automatically)

So it means that the previous two types/sections are not displaying the message. I will go through and check all the settings once again (about the sixth time, lol) but it is a tad confusing I must say.:D

Judah Raine
11 Dec 2012 22:24

Just to mention, I have also updated to the latest cobalt pkg and still have the issue although the older types work find with the message

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
12 Dec 2012 09:01

Fixed in next update.

Judah Raine
12 Dec 2012 22:20

Thanks so much :D