Judah Raine
Total posts: 332
24 Nov 2012 03:26

Just wondering... I update cobalt once a week, but what happens with special fields purchased? Would we have to repurchase the updates??

Thanks

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
24 Nov 2012 07:51

Judah,

see the blog every week. It will also show you the updated fields (or better subscribe to the fields you are interested in).

You dont need to repurchase fields. The updates are included in your purchase. If you have a subscription you get a much bigger number of fields for less amount and can update as long as your subscription lasts.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
24 Nov 2012 10:07

It's true! Though I am still wondering about it, but that is the final idea. Single purchases have lifetime updates. Subscriptions with all items are limited to 6/12month (except for the special "Ultimate")

Honestly, never found a combination like that ;-) But why not?! ;-)

Judah Raine
25 Nov 2012 01:09

Hmmm... maybe I'm confused as to where to look... just went across to the fields and found both the url and gallery have recently been updated and I obviously still have the versions downloaded at purchase. But there is no update option for me, it's back to the purchase. Have I missed something?

Sackgesicht VIP
25 Nov 2012 01:13

Please check through the login button top right corner your status. Maybe you have not logged in ...

Sackgesicht VIP
25 Nov 2012 01:16

Or try "My Account" .. you will see your purchases and then click on the "+" icon to display the latest field updates.

Judah Raine
25 Nov 2012 01:24

okey dokey, thanks... didn't think of that....