Judah Raine
Total posts: 332
21 Sep 2013 01:05

I apologize for my persistence, but I am convinced that there must be a way to add an "Add to Library" link to the submission form on the dropdown menu that appears on the Jomsocial Toolbar.

I have looked in the Jomsocial toolbar, cobalt, menus, plugin files... Of course, I could create an entirely new Jomsocial Toolbar Menu item, but the toolbar is starting to get cluttered as it is, and it's far more professional to include it in an existing list :D

Surely linking to bookmarked or favorites is not as simple as linking to the submission form? I can see where to change the labels but not where to add an item to the list.

I'd appreciate your assistance, thank you.

Jude

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
21 Sep 2013 02:00

Jude,

since I'm not a Jomsocial user, it is hard to understand, what you want to accomplish.

Maybe a screenshot would be helpful.

Judah Raine
21 Sep 2013 05:00

I've added the screenshot as requested. This is a "cobalt created" drop down list, when I enable the plugin it automatically adds this to the Jomsocial toolbar. You'll see there:

created

bookmarked

rated

commented

visited

followed

I'd like to insert and "add to library" or simply just "add book" would also work, to take user directly to submission form.

I appreciate your effort thank you

Jude

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
21 Sep 2013 05:38

I've added the screenshot as requested.

Where ?

Judah Raine
21 Sep 2013 06:08

Ooops! More haste, less speed....

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
23 Sep 2013 03:41

I added this to next JomSocial plugin version.

Judah Raine
23 Sep 2013 04:03

Thank you!!

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
26 Oct 2013 05:42

@Sergey

I see. You can't alter or create the LI class. A real bummer... I think JomSocial should add this feature! Or at least a pre-defined separator menuitem. Would you mind to contact them or should I drop a line in their support forum.