PetterSandvik VIP
Total posts: 110
20 Aug 2018 23:35

Hello, When you go to a restricted element, without loggin in, the dropdown with addess is broken: tfskjermbilde1

If I login its correct: tfskjermbilde2korrekt

Easy solution? I cant find some in Vivaldis devloper mode, that shuld affect this.

In Emerald settings is Warp selected. No affect.

Last Modified: 31 Aug 2018

PetterSandvik VIP
22 Aug 2018 22:13

I see the error occures so its not possible to sucessful purcahse. After filling out all information, also card-data in Stripe-popup, you got message about you need to select plan, and purchase failed. In Vivaldis devlopertool the only I can find is this; ?view=empayment&Itemid=1&id=1&sid=1:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < EDIT: This is occured of Cobalt - witch is restricted with view =

Somethimes, at the Subscriptions page (not logged in), the plan shuld be visible during registration, somethimes it loads and loads, and never comes. Somethimes you can see it, and touch the Select-button, but then it starts a never ending load. I have tested the template-options, different templates at site, checked modules and programaddons, also compared with a page I got with working Emerald/Cobalt, but cant find out of it. The difference of these pages is that the other has bank-transfere payment in addition.

PetterSandvik VIP
31 Aug 2018 09:27

I need help with this issue as fast as possible, I can also pay for a service to get issues resolved.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
31 Aug 2018 10:36

PetterSandvik Somethimes, at the Subscriptions page (not logged in), the plan shuld be visible during registration, somethimes it loads and loads, and never comes. Somethimes you can see it, and touch the Select-button, but then it starts a never ending load.

It requires debugging in browser inspector to see for AJAX requests returns.

PetterSandvik I see the error occures so its not possible to sucessful purcahse. After filling out all information, also card-data in Stripe-popup, you got message about you need to select plan, and purchase failed. In Vivaldis devlopertool the only I can find is this; ?

I am not sure Stripe integration can work with RDS mode. User have to be registeres. This is because of stripe the way it works.