PetterSandvik VIP
Total posts: 110
31 Aug 2015 23:17

Title

Hello,

I cant understand why the images for example on frontpage are in this size http://www.friheten.no I have tried to edit size, delete tumbnails (via tool) etc without working. If i add one more column of articles, they got smaller. Also, all images are about 50 pixles to left side (margin to left side - you see). Its not set any margin in config. In config of image field i have also set 360 px x 360 px resize. Its not like that.

Last Modified: 01 Sep 2015

Jeff VIP
Total posts: 745
01 Sep 2015 00:29

Hi PetterSandvick,

your images resize automatically due to your responsive template (Yootheme Warp?). So they adjust to the size of the container there in.

Your fields are rendered in description lists which have this format:

<dl>
    <dd></dd>
</dl>

The css of dd is as follows:

.dl-horizontal dd {
    margin-left: 180px;
}

Which causes the left margin. If you change 180px into 0, you'll see that the margin is gone and that the images are full width.

PetterSandvik In config of image field i have also set 360 px x 360 px resize. Its not like that.

Also check if you have entered the correct values in the List View settings. Image size should be set to Resize.

imagesettings

NB.

In your case the resizing of the images is actually desirable since it takes advantage of the visitors screen width.

However you can give them a fixed width in your style sheet if you don't want any resizing.

PetterSandvik VIP
Total posts: 110
01 Sep 2015 10:19

Manymanymany thanks! I love your support, and have done it sience 2007!