sergio cesar
Total posts: 1
07 Dec 2015 19:10

###### TitleTitle

Hi,

I found very good reviews about your application emerald. It sounds to be what I need for managing subscription on my site. However, I got few questions before I commit to payment. I'm using hikashop on my website. On it, I need to configure it in the way that my vendors can only sell/have access through available subscriptions on the site as the options show on the picture that I attached here.

1- Preferrable, there should be PRIVATE advertisers and TRADE advertisers (vendors), they have to choose and buy one of Ad listing subscription in order to sell on the site. Picture 1

2- Vendors and customers will have to register to buy and sell, but customers will not be able to sell; 3 - Trade advertisers should have 2 option: 1-Pay per item/vehicle/car parts. 2-Pay monthly but for selling limited number of itmes 4 - Private advertisers may have to pay for eatch item they want to sell. See picture here Picture 2

Is it possible? If yes, can you guide me through as to what I need to do after purchase your subscription extension? Does emerald takes recurring payment? Do you provide support for configuration? ,

Many thanks

Sergio

Last Modified: 08 Dec 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
08 Dec 2015 04:21

sergio cesar Does emerald takes recurring payment?

Yes. But it is not always applicable. Especial if you want option for one time payment (individual advertisment).

sergio cesar Do you provide support for configuration?

Yes.

sergio cesar 2- Vendors and customers will have to register to buy and sell, but customers will not be able to sell;

If, users may sell only through Emerald purchase of course customers will not be able to sell until they purchase subscription and in that case they become a vendor.

What for the other questions. I am not sure until I understand what extension you use toplace advertisement. You use Hikashop for that or you use it to sell services? Is Hikashop multivendor?

Basicaly what you need is:

1. Create subscription that allows to add hikashop limited number of items during subscription period
  2. Create subscription that allows to add single hikashop product

Is that right?

Also very important how you count your adds. For example I have one month subscription and can place 5 ads. I placed all of them and last ad 2 days before subscription expires.

1. Will some of asd be in the list or all will be unpublished when subscription expires?
  2. If I purchase another plan, do I get 5 more every new subscription or I just extend live of those 5 in total?