nebnetjeruiti
Total posts: 3
04 Nov 2015 01:50

I just installed Emerald 9 on Joomla 3.x. I created a subscription type with "Multiple user access" set to "20".

I created a test account, and used it to purchase a subscription. When I view the subscription history, the purchased subscription shows. However, there is no "Share with other uses" button. Please help.

Last Modified: 19 Nov 2015

nebnetjeruiti
04 Nov 2015 02:58

Following up:

I checked the *_emerald_subscriptions table in the database, and it appears that the parameters for "muaccess" aren't even being passed/stored. When I manually edit the "params" field to include "muaccess", the button appears.

nebnetjeruiti
04 Nov 2015 03:44

Resolved:

A quick edit to "api.php", line 821. Add the following:

'muaccess' => $plan->params->get('properties.muaccess','')

This appears to have resolved the issue.

I'll report back if there are any further issues with this.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Nov 2015 09:36

What is happening? I have 646 lines only in api.php. What version do you have?

Actualy there was a little breaking change in Emerald that I had to do. This mixed plan parameters with subscription parameters in some places. I was very attentive and even gave ti for e test to some people before release. But this MUA thing was missed somehow. I have fixed that. I'll release fixed version of Emerald tomorrow that will work with MUA.

mhankosky VIP
17 Nov 2015 21:50

Is there a formal Fix for this yet? This was the main reason for my purchase.

mhankosky VIP
17 Nov 2015 21:51

mhankosky Is there a formal Fix for this yet? This was the main reason for my purchase. I am running Version 9.380

Sergey
18 Nov 2015 02:40

Actualy this one should be fixed already. You also do not see multiple acces button? have you enabled MUA in plan?

Tomorrow I'll release an update. I am not sure if I released new versions sinse this problem was fixed.

fdesanto VIP
Total posts: 34
18 Nov 2015 11:23

Hi @mhankosky, to fix this follow these steps

Show share button in file /components/com_emerald/views/emhistory/view.html.php at line 64 replace with this $item->muaccess = ($item->img == 'active.png') ? $item->plan_params->get('properties.muaccess', 0) : 0; (changed from params to plan_params) ______EDITED______

Get correct plan params in file /components/com_emerald/helpers/emerald.php at line 303 replace with this: $sql = "SELECT p.name, p.params AS plan_params, p.id AS plan_id, u.*, (added AS plan_params, plan params column was override by #__emerald_subscriptions.params)

in file /components/com_emerald/views/emmua/view.html.php at line 52 replace with this: $mua_param = new JRegistry($item->plan_params); (now get mua params from plan_params column)

fdesanto VIP
Total posts: 34
18 Nov 2015 11:31

Still :)

To apply coupon code in file /components/com_emerald/helpers/coupon.php at line 89 replace with this: $mua_params = new JRegistry($result->plan_params); (now get mua params from plan_params column)

I have tested and works :)

mhankosky VIP
18 Nov 2015 13:48

No, The share button is not there. I do not want to have to modify the code in order to get it to work. I will wait for Tomorows update and give that a try. If that still is not working, Then i may have to look for another solution. I do not like modifying any code. It tends to break with things get upgraded.

Sergey
19 Nov 2015 14:07

If that is not working just report here and leave access to your site I'll fix it.

I released updates yersterday.