Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
20 Apr 2019 09:30

When I add new child item to record users get this king of text as Email notification:

ALERT_EVENT_CHILD_NEW

Can I get on a place of this text title of all child records which were added ?

Last Modified: 10 May 2019

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
28 Apr 2019 11:54

I canot get your question. You want to know were in the code that alert is sent?

Giorgi625 VIP
28 Apr 2019 12:22

https://i.postimg.cc/mkFQz0Qs/digest.jpg This screenshot shows how my email looks when I receive notifications.

So there is article title first (for example The Cyclist King) with link and then list of actions which were made to that article.

You can see there ALERT_EVENT_CHILD_NEW , it means I have added child article to that article via relation field.

It's easy to change that constant to text like other notifications, but what I want to do is, to display titles of that child articles which were added to that article (The Cyclist King).

If there were added multiple childs to display titles of all of them.

Sergey
29 Apr 2019 08:43

It is notifications history page?

I do not have access to my dev station now, so I cannot chek. But i'll check as soon as I get home.

Giorgi625 VIP
29 Apr 2019 08:59

Sergey have access to my dev station now, so I cannot chek. But i'll check as soon as I get home.

No it is message which I got on my email.

I have enabled email notifications and set up cron to receive notification to emails 2 times a day.

and screenshot shows how email notificatiosn look.

Sergey
10 May 2019 11:45

Add language constant something like

ALERT_EVENT_CHILD_NEW="New %s is added"