Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
05 Apr 2018 16:34

Hello guys, at the end of last year I have promised to some users of mintjoomla that will create responive forum template, but for some reasons I was not able to work on it until now.

Now I have returned to this project and it is almost finished, but need your feedback before uploading it to depot.

I am optimizing it for T3 and Helix frameworks which use Bootstrap 3.

Check T3 demo here

Check Helix demo here

Both sites are using same Joomla installation, just with different joomla tempaltes so records added to one site will be added to another automatically, same for users, if you register on one site you will be registered on another too.

You can register or use demo user and test it.

Now about template:

Currently workign on adding Status and Priority features and some bugfixes.

If there are some other features, which you think are important for forum please let me know.

Also do you like look of pages on mobile devices?

Thanks

Last Modified: 11 Apr 2018

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
05 Apr 2018 17:50

And now go for Bootstrap 4 ;) :D

Just kidding. Awesome stuff, Giorgi!!!

Giorgi625 VIP
05 Apr 2018 17:58

Thanks pepperstreet

Of course I plan to add stuff for Helix Ultimate, but as Joomla 4 and Cobalt 9 will not be release until 4th Quarter of 2018, I prefer to fully create all stuff for BS3 for now.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
09 Apr 2018 09:24
  1. When I am public and have no replay form, I still see quote button. Better hide it.
  2. In the topic, quote button in article is blue style and in comment is link style

Other than that Oh my goodneeeeeess!!! I want this! Awesome templates, left me speechless :))

Giorgi625 VIP
11 Apr 2018 08:34

Thanks Sergey for good tips.