Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
20 Jan 2018 18:16

On this page there is email field in left collumn with title "Contaacta por email" which opens form in modal but does not show recaptcha while on same site on this page in a joomla contact form it displays.

It only works in Cobalt if Recaptcha version is set to 1. I also enabled https connection but it did not help.

Last Modified: 01 May 2018

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
29 Apr 2018 21:45

Hello, just a quick look and thought. Your first link seem to load 2 different modals? I saw ColorBox? Is it used on purpose?

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
30 Apr 2018 06:54

It is modals plugin from regular labs, It is used on other page, but I am searching for different solution for modals as I use it only in a few places it is not good to use so heavy plugin.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
30 Apr 2018 15:17

Giorgi625 It is modals plugin from regular labs, It is used on other page, but I am searching for different solution for modals as I use it only in a few places it is not good to use so heavy plugin.

Yes, that was my first assumption. RegularLabs. I noticed the folder name of the JS and CSS.
Did you check the loading on the Cobalt page / Mail field window? IMHO, it seems to interfere with it. I don't remember what the mail field loads by default. Probably the older Joomla SqueezeBox.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
01 May 2018 14:11

Email field was refactored to use Joomla 3 brand new Bootstrap 2 back in the days. I should know better that I had not to relay on Joomla strategy to select libraries.

So it is bootstrap 2.