Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
30 Aug 2017 19:33

I am creating site for my friend who is tour guide.

And as I am fully into Cobalt, I thought to try it in this case also.

There must be one section with not more then 10 records for first time.

Each record has information about trip and user must be able to book that trip. From this trips 2 trips are half-day trips so if someone books them together or two different persons book them on same day it can be don in on same day, but others are full-day trips.

While booking I will need to get this information from user: phone, email, where he stays and date when he wants to go on this tour.

Price must be changed by amount of persons who come on tour.

Can this be done via Cobalt ?

Last Modified: 26 Aug 2022

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
01 Sep 2017 17:10

So my site is almost ready Click here to link...

Now I need to add booking funcion. It must be like this Click here to link...

booking

If you check you will see that if amount of tourists changes, price per each tourist also changes(this is main problem for me)

So As I know cobalt does not have such a feature but i have one idea and need answer if it will work because I have not worked before pay voucher field and don't fully understand how it works.

My idea is this:

I will create Booking Section which will be related to Tours and users will be able to submit records with fields

1. date&time (for tour date) is it possible to allow publish record by date so that 2 records can not be published with same date value for this field ?
  2. select (for tourist count) but I don't know hot to control price per users. Is it possible somehow do it?
  3. pay voucher - which will not be displayed in submit page but will count somehow price from select field if it will be possible

and after record is submited user will purchase voucher.

Is this possible or is better to use some booking plugin and display it in tour page?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
22 Sep 2017 10:42

Giorgi625 date&time (for tour date) is it possible to allow publish record by date so that 2 records can not be published with same date value for this field ?

As you can see on the site you gave as example, it is done by prohibiting selection of date which is full. I think this is best way. YOu add calendar and allow only select dates that have slots.

Giorgi625 select (for tourist count) but I don't know hot to control price per users. Is it possible somehow do it?

Hard to say either. So many input variables. it is possible to do. You can use JS to calculate it in the field as user change number of visitors or on the server when user submits form.

Giorgi625 pay voucher - which will not be displayed in submit page but will count somehow price from select field if it will be possible

Cobalt payment API is simple. I think you can embede this into your own solution (but in this case that shoul be field) then use hidden field.

Giorgi625 Is this possible or is better to use some booking plugin and display it in tour page?

If there is a plugin that can do all of that, of course better use it. In other case, I think what you need is new cobal field which wil track of orders per tour and available days. If you use cobalt payment API, then my orders and my sales menu elements will work for end user and for seller.

The only downside of this, thetre is only PayPal plugin and 2CO. No other plugins.

FloydCooper
Total posts: 3
08 Aug 2022 17:01

In the past a student earning 70 percent was seen as outstanding however today with kids earning up to 99 9 percent scoring low is not an option After studying your outline start to produce your first version and check it for any grammatical and structural issues click here https://www.asienkurier.com/career-research-paper.html Preferably engage your peers and experts in this phase because they're better placed to detect various errors as opposed to you.

killersmile
Total posts: 121
26 Aug 2022 12:15

Interesting site i love it keep posting more! Click here