Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
14 May 2017 16:24

I worked for a long on my site where I have 4 sections, each section has own type with more then 15 fields each of them.

I found that I got some problems on my site and also as Joomla 3.7 was released and I decided to forget about Easyblog and Easydiscuss and create blog and forum with Cobalt I created clean Joomla installation and created all needed sections and types with fields.

I already tried using Packer feature for export-import of records but some errors exsisted on new site so now I decided to use formatter plugins and import feature.

My site is on a Georgian language which has own letters so when I add suffix for csv formatter I get page where is displayed data with numbers only and latin characterswhich is used only in title. when I use json I see some stupid characters.

Only in XML it shows up correctly.

Can someone help me to get correct export file which I will be able to import to second site?

I don't want to add all this records manually, becasue I have already done this when I first moved from Zoo to Cobalt.

Last Modified: 16 May 2017

Comments have been disabled for this article and works only in read only mode.

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
15 May 2017 08:44

Click here to link... this is url from where I am trying to export records

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
16 May 2017 11:05

I think Pack is best solution for you. It will be simplier to solve all errors on this way that use any other way.

Also Formatters are not designed to move data. You can create CSV with formatter but you cannot import it back without lose of data.