Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
21 Apr 2017 09:09

How I can reset votes for records? I deleted entries in database field js_res_vote but it anyway displays old votes

Also I have problem with rating, I remember that I have mentioned it earlier in other topic but I can't find in which.

So for example one user has already rated record, when other user rates same record at that time it writes that rating is for example 80% from 2 rates but after refreshing page it says that there is only one vote, so it saves only last vote for each record. As I have everywhere custom templates which were edited from default templates i think maybe I have removed something important from them? which is controling users who rate record?

Last Modified: 04 May 2017

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
24 Apr 2017 13:53

In the js_res_record theer are votes and votes_result columns that should be reseted too.

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
24 Apr 2017 15:08

I set to 0 all votes and results in js_res_record, also deleted all entries in js_res_vote, but I am not able to rate records on which I had voted before resetting votes.

Main reason why I tried to reset it, is that when more then 1 users rate record, only last vote is stored.

I created Clean Joomla install and installed cobalt with forum pack, where I checked and it has no problem it stored two votes.

Then I used packer tool and exported pack from my main site but turned on only content, all templates were turned off. Then installed this pack to second joomla installation. and set default tempalte for records list and records full view. As I guess in this case cobalt files are not modified and there are not added custom templates from old site, only fields and field values. But when I checked it had problem and stored only last vote in section which was imported using packer, when default template was set to that sections template.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 May 2017 15:51

This is because in session and cookie it is also saved. Clean browser cookie for this site and you will be able to vote again.