Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
18 Dec 2016 14:12

I want to use "Cobalt type as comment" function to add reveiws to movies. I used before Jlex Review but prefer to use Cobalt if it can handle my needs.

Also I thought to use relation field as a review solution and use Komento as a simple comment solution. As I guess it can work. What do you think? I haveonly 4 days to get ready so if anyone have tried this please comment your recommendations.

I though about relation field because I need to display reviews in users profiles in Easysocial so if I use "Cobalt type as comment" I guess that I just need to create new type but section must be same so how I know cobalt app for easysocial allows to sue one section only once.

Also it will be good if I will have both reviews and comments in a record.

Last Modified: 19 Dec 2016

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
18 Dec 2016 14:47

Is it possible to add fucntion like : "Was this review helpful to you?" and two buttons "yes" and "no".

It must be displayed to already added reveiw and other users (not author) will be able to vote and then also must be displayed text "XX people found this review helpful"

And is it possible to add link which will display all reviews of user?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
19 Dec 2016 06:10

I think you can go Cobalt articles as comment for reviews and Komento for comenting reviews. So you can discuss review but for movie you should write a review.

That would be dificalt for person to determain either his opinion a comment or review if you have both options on movie. So I suggest only leave reviews even if your review counds like comment and then you can comment and discuss reviews of others.

Giorgi625 Is it possible to add fucntion like : "Was this review helpful to you?" and two buttons "yes" and "no".

Only with some custom field. There is nothing out of the box.