Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
13 Dec 2016 21:27

Hello I just enabled on my site moderation and after I tried to edit already existing record.

I got an message that my editing will be reviewed by moder and will be published. But record got unpublished and will get published only after moder will approve.

Is it possible to leave published old version of record before editing and if moder approves then just without unpublishing show new version of record?

Last Modified: 16 Dec 2016

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
16 Dec 2016 05:06

There is a parameter in type edit -> submission tab to autoapprove after edit or not.

Giorgi625 Is it possible to leave published old version of record before editing and if moder approves then just without unpublishing show new version of record?

Yes, this was already a request sometime ago. that makes very much of sense. But right now it is not very much possible.

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
16 Dec 2016 08:46

yes for now I have allowed autoapprove, but as I allow on my site all registered users to edit any record even if it is published by other user, I need to somehow control what they will add.

It will be good if in Cobalt 9 will be added this feature.

For now I think better is to leave autoapprove and have some fulltime moders who will get notifications for their section news and check them.

Thanks