Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
11 Dec 2016 10:47

Hello, I don't need to display markup template on top of records listing.

I just display only alphaindex and I don't want to display markup only for sorting function, but on a sidebar I will display filter module.

I have a question, is it possible to display sorting selector in a filter module?

Last Modified: 23 Dec 2016

Comments have been disabled for this article and works only in read only mode.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
16 Dec 2016 05:25

Giorgi625 I have a question, is it possible to display sorting selector in a filter module?

Yes, but with custom programming only. The way I would go is to create alternative layout for custom HTML module. Set this module as a filter module with that layout. And now I can change that layout as I want and add there code from markup template that generated sorting filters.

Another way is create copy of markup template and set it for section. Delete from it everything you do not need and only leave there alpha index and ordering filters.

Giorgi625 VIP
16 Dec 2016 12:25

I just edited markup template, but have new question. How to display in dropdown custom names for fields? because my language grammar is different from english and I need to display field name in specific form and also add one word, but only here, in record view I need to display as normal.

Sergey
19 Dec 2016 06:01

Giorgi625 How to display in dropdown custom names for fields?

I cannot get your question. What do you need, try explain once again please.

Giorgi625 VIP
19 Dec 2016 08:21

When I press button Sort By I get dropdown menu right?

Where are shown items which are enabled in markup tempalte like creation date, modified date, author and others. last is sorting by record fields.

So mainly I use record fields for sorting them.

and In dropdown menu of Sort by I see field names. Becasue in English grammar it is correct Sort by release date in Georgian it cant be just added field name to Sort by.

In Georgian is correct "Dalageba gamosvlis tarigis mixedvit"

Dalageba means Sort (but by (which is in georgian mixedvit) in Georgian language is taken to the end of thi sentense), gamosvlis tarigi means release date but , after this what you see in bold is addition because of Gerogian grammar so if I display field name only it will not look correctly and I need to add one letter and one word to field name.

Sergey
23 Dec 2016 05:46

OK. What you can do is to name your field F_RELEASE_DATE. Then in language overrides add translation for this key in both languages. So this will be your field label.